What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on the site, place an order, receive a promotional code or communicate with us by e-mail.
- When ordering or registering we may ask you for your name, email, mailing address, phone number or other information. You may also visit our site anonymously.
Use of your information.
We use the information that we collect from you to provide our services to you. In addition to this we may use the information for one or more of the following purposes:
- To provide you with information that you request from us relating to our products or services.
- To provide you with information relating to other products that may be of interest to you. Such additional information will only be provided where you have consented to receive such information.
- To inform you of any changes to our website, services or goods and products.
- If you have previously purchased products/services from us we may provide you with details of similar products/services that you may be interested in.
Use of information we collect.
We may collect and process the following data about you.
- Information about your use of our site including details of your visits such as pages viewed and the resources that you access. Such information includes traffic data, location data and other communication data.
- Information provided voluntarily by you. For example when you register for information or make a purchase.
- Information that you provide when you communicate with us by any other means.
Do we disclose the information we collect to outside parties?
We do NOT sell, trade or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information unless we provide you with advance notice, except as described below. The term ‘outside parties’ does not include MadMixtress Eliquid. It also does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business or servicing you so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We reserve the right to disclose your personally identifiable information when we believe disclosure is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies or to protect our or others’ rights, property or safety. Non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising or other uses.How can you opt-out, remove or modify information you have provided to us?
To delete all of your online account information from our database please contact us and we will organise to have it removed.
Third party links.
Changes to our policy.